The birds are chirping and gardens are blooming!
Home sales surge during spring as the nice weather encourages people to fix up their homes and check out what else is on the market. Here are a few ways to take advantage of spring fever:
- Flower Power - Place a few vases of fresh cut flowers throughout your home.
- Spring Fling - Freshen up your home with a thorough spring clean and de-clutter.
- Curb Appeal - Prune and trim shrubs and trees, rake the grass and add flowerpots around the front door.
- Outdoor Living - Families are entertaining and relaxing more at home so extend your inside space outdoors with comfortable seating and great lighting.
- Wide Open - Clean and open your windows so the sun shines in and fresh spring air flows throughout your home.
- Refresh Your Nest - Inject vitality to your space by swapping out couch cushions and throws for shades and fabrics that reflect spring.
If you plan on putting your home on the market this spring, use the season to highlight its best features so it stands out from the competition. You only have one chance to make a great first impression so take advantage by clearing out the cobwebs and making your home spring fresh!