Krista Marion, RE/MAX All Points Realty specializes in RCMP & DND relocations and is a GRS authorized REALTOR®.
We make it easy for you to buy or sell real estate in the Greater Vancouver areas & Surrey/Langley areas - including services that are unique to our systems.
Give her a call or send an email and she'll get back to you right away.
Krista is committed to providing transferring members with service beyond their expectation. Whenever you are posted to OR from the Greater Vancouver or Surrey/Langley areas, her job is to make the move as stress free as possible.
Upon arrival and during your HHT, we will:
- Contact you by phone to ascertain what you need and what you want in your new home.
- Mail you a relocation package with information on real estate, city maps, schools, recreation facilities, public transit and any other information you require to familiarize yourself with your new city.
- Assist you with hotel and car rental selection for your house hunting trip (HHT) if requested.
- Work only with you during your House Hunting Trip so you receive the attention you need to find your new home.
- Assist you with selection of a lawyer, home inspector and any other professionals needed. They will be approved IRP suppliers and follow all IRP procedures. A copy of your purchase contract will be forwarded to your IRP representative.
- Provide you with contacts such as family doctor, dentist, insurance broker and home repair contractors.
We know that house hunting trips are short and require quick decisions. I have helped many families make these moves and I'm organized to make the process an easy one for you.
When transfering out, we will:
- Contact a reputable REALTOR® (with experience in Miltary/RCMP postings) within your destination city who will provide you with the services outlined above. In most posted area’s we personally know the REALTOR® and we have worked with them in the past.
- Provide you with a completed market analysis of your current home’s value.
- Stage, market and list your home on the MLS system and other Realty websites.
- Assist you if requested in selection of an IRP approved lawyer to complete the transaction.
- Negotiate an Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Forward all necessary paperwork to your lawyer and IRP representative.
- Keep in close contact with you during the selling process, closing date and thereafter.
- Abide by Brookfield Golbal Relocation's standards and services.